Google Ads Certification
Google’s search engine is used to conduct 3.5 billion searches per day. Nearly 80 percent of shoppers search for a product or service online before making their final purchase, even if they intend to buy in-store. When taken together, these numbers mean that ignoring Google as a marketing channel comes at your own peril. Learning how to use Google Ads, the next generation of Google AdWords, can help your brand expand its reach in a cost-effective way.
This course goes into detail about Google Ads to give you the tools you need to succeed. We begin by giving you a brief introduction to Google Ads, including a few key definitions you need to know. Next, we give you an in-depth review of keywords, so you can choose the best ones for your needs. Then we explain how to create an ad, ad group, and an ad campaign. Finally, we talk about the importance of monitoring your Google Ads progress.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of pay-per-click advertising and how it works
- Which keyword research tools are the best and what information they can provide you
- Tips on narrowing down a list of keywords to those that are relevant to your purposes
- What ad groups and ad campaigns are and how you can take advantage of them
- Which reports you can generate to make monitoring your Google Ads progress easy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning how to write ad copy that reaches your target market and compels them to follow through on your call to action
- Understanding the importance of conducting thorough keyword research before creating an ad
- Learning more about digital marketing and its advantages over more traditional forms such as print or radio advertising
- Understanding what your ROI is, why it is important to your marketing campaign, and how calculating it is easy when you use Google Ads
- Understanding why you should connect your Google Ads account to your Analytics account before posting any ads