e a successful accounts department.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Not sure if this is the right programme for you or your organisation? Here’s what you will find within this course:
- Accounting basics and financial management using the Sage 50 software;
- Background information to and the history of Sage 50, including the advantages of adopting this software;
- The formats and features of Sage 50, such as how you can improve your accounting and financial management;
- The installation and set-up of the software, as well as how to restore back-up files, so you’ll never lose crucial data again;
- How to navigate through the Sage 50 software, including how to print reports;
- An overview of the chart of accounts, which will allow employees to grasp important terminology and create and/or modify these documents;
- Bank records and reconciliation, so you’ll always have accurate records of your accounts;
- The creation and maintenance of petty cash, supplier and customer records;
- Creating and managing sales invoices and receipts and the differences between them.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Here are just a few of the benefits of taking the course:
- No prerequisites are required for this course, meaning that you can offer this training programme to any of your employees;
- Employees undergoing this training will learn the basics and fundamentals of the Sage 50 Accounting Software, in an easy-to-follow format that works within their schedule, so they won’t have to compromise between getting their work done and completing this course;
- The software comes in several versions, making it user-friendly and easy to learn/employ, while providing efficient accounting and financial management for small and medium sized businesses; so any employee can use it, after being trained;
- It provides real-life processes, which leads to employees who are confident in the Sage 50 system outside of the training, and deliver accurate results – this means employees are ready to put their skills into practice from day one!