Making Meetings Matter Certification
Productive meetings are those that produce some sort of meaningful change – in ideas, behaviours, decisions or actions. By looking at some key items when planning, preparing for, conducting and concluding meetings, you’ll be able to make the most of your meeting time and hold meetings that matter to all.
This course will be looking at how to create meetings that matter using the five P’s of productive meetings, it will then go on to discuss planning and preparing for, conducting and concluding meaningful meetings in turn.
You Will Learn:
- What the five P’s of productive meetings are
- How to define the purpose of a meeting
- How to use an agenda to drive an effective meeting
- How to determine meeting participants
- Tips on conducting a meaningful meeting
- How to conclude and follow up effectively
Benefits of taking this course:
- You will learn when a meeting is necessary
- You will be able to better plan for an effective meeting
- Your knowledge will allow you to better determine the progress and success of a meeting
- You will learn how to keep participants engaged and committed
- You will discover how to better follow through and achieve your meeting’s goals