Myers–Briggs Theory and Test
Course duration: 2.5 hours
When it comes to the intricacies of humans, one thinks of personality as being the biggest differentiation. It is instinct to categorise our surroundings in order to better understand things. Psychologist for years have been striving to do just that with personalities and their many traits.
But how do they manage to accurately determine who has what traits?
This is where theories and testing methods such as the Myers-Briggs comes in handy. Those who take the time to understand what they Myers-Briggs test and theory are gain a deeper understanding of people, themselves and how tests can be used as a reliable psychological tool.
If you are interested in delving into the depth of your own personality, then it never hurts to start with the easiest test – the Myers-Briggs test.
In this course you will learn about each aspect of the Myers-Briggs test and other related tests.
What You Will Learn with This Course:
- The Myers-Briggs theory and test, as well as other types of psychometric tests
- The psychometric test reporting methods
- The personality results of the Myers-Briggs test and how they can be applied
- The dichotomies used in the Myers-Briggs test and theory and the limitations of this test/theory
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will get to learn more about psychometric testing and how these tests are used as psychological assessment tools
- You will get to learn more about your own personality type and how to accurately do your own self-reporting
- You will be able to gain more confidence in yourself by understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- You will be able to achieve a deeper understanding of people and their many different personalities
Introduction to Myers-briggs test & theory
The myers-briggs test personalities and how to apply them
What each dichotomy is the limitations of the myers-briggs test