For many businesses, an effective sales team is key to their overall success. However, many people are not quite sure what kind of skills salespeople require to close a sale. Contrary to popular belief, selling is not a simple job – it is a discipline that demands a set of specific competencies combined with a robust personality.
In this course, you will learn about the core skills that are essential for any salesperson, wherever they are in their career. These skills are essential for anyone who wants to identify a customer’s needs, offer them the right product or service, and close the sale. Ultimately, successful selling comes down to outstanding communication skills, product knowledge and perseverance.
You Will Learn:
- The top 10 skills every salesperson needs to succeed and why success in sales is contingent on a basic knowledge of human psychology
- How to quickly build a relationship with the client that will foster a sense of trust and mutual cooperation
- Why it is important to take an honest inventory of your weaknesses, how to learn from your mistakes and how to seek support from a professional mentor
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn why specific skills are tied to success in sales-based jobs and why sales is not a viable career option for everyone
- You will learn how to develop skills that will maximise your chances of making a sale, thus increasing your company’s profits
- You will learn how to assess your own skills and take a proactive approach to improving your approach to the selling process