Body Language Certification
This extensive and comprehensive online course covering the subject of body language and non-verbal communication is a great way in which to help your employees learn more about successful communication, allowing them to professionally liaise with customers and colleagues and giving them confidence to negotiate, sell and resolve conflict in a more effective manner.
Body language is increasingly recognised as an important but often neglected form of personal and professional communication, and this course offers students a valuable insight into the field, including tips on the practical application of body language.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The course covers a range of information relating to body language and its impact on successful communication. Here are some of the highlights that learners can expect:
- The importance of body language as part of communication in general; how it is interpreted in different cultures and how it has been interpreted throughout history;
- How to read body language through non-verbal signals, such as gestures, postures and expressions, as well as how to spot lying behaviours and negative body language in an individual and what to do if you identify such signs;
- Using body language in a professional and business capacity in the workplace and the important role that it plays, such as when interviewing candidates, negotiating deals or resolving customer issues;
- Using body language in a personal capacity and how to foster positive relationships built on honest communication.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are plenty of advantages that your employee and your business can expect when taking the Body Language Certification course:
- Students will learn to recognise the range of non-verbal behaviours that individuals display and how to use body language to the greatest effect, in order to sharpen their communication skills in general, for the benefit of your business;
- As the course is structured in a modular way, learners can study at their own pace and on any device that suits them; what’s more, there is no time limit to completing the course;
- Learners can access the course content at any time and will have lifetime access to it;
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will gain a diploma.