How to Stop Procrastinating Certification
Most of us procrastinate sometimes, usually because we want to delay boring or difficult tasks. However, left unchecked, procrastination can become a destructive habit. Chronic procrastinators often fail to reach their goals, and they may also develop habits which are detrimental to their health.
In this course, you will learn why people procrastinate, and discover strategies to help you become more productive at work and at home. You will learn how to organise your work, complete tasks on time and regain a sense of control over your life.
You Will Learn:
- The three main reasons underlying procrastination
- How to make boring or complex tasks seem more manageable
- The importance of setting goals in overcoming procrastination
- Why daydreaming can help you complete your tasks
- Why rethinking the role of motivation will improve your productivity
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will become more productive at work, which will enhance your performance and advance your career
- By reaching your true potential, you will improve your self-esteem
- You will become more adept at organising every part of your life, which in turn will lower your stress levels
- If you are interested in the psychology of achievement and motivation, this course will benefit you by outlining a key topic in this field