Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People Certification
Course duration: 2.5 hours
Learning about Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People is essential to anyone who is a parent, family member or works with children. Whether you’re looking to improve the mental health of the children in your life, or looking to avoid any future problems, this course covers everything you need to know.
In this course we closely examine all the risk factors and the different types of mental health problems specific to young people.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to mental wellbeing in children and young people, from finding out how to achieve mental wellbeing, to the role of the parent, and what to do in more serious circumstances when outside assistance is required.
You Will Learn
- The risk factors which might affect mental health in young people
- The different types of mental health issues and how to approach each one
- How to ensure the mental wellbeing of children and young people in your life
- The role of the parent in providing help and support
- When you need to get outside help and how to go about it
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will be able to improve the mental health and happiness of the children in your life
- You will be able to identify mental health issues before they become serious
- You will reduce the chances of causing further damage to existing mental health problems
- You will potentially save a child’s life by knowing when outside help is required
- You will understand the role you have to play in ensuring a child’s mental wellbeing
Mental Health Problems