Computer and Internet for Beginners Certification
This easy-to-follow 10 module course is designed to help staff in your business with a very basic understanding of how to operate a computer and the internet, in order to advance their knowledge and master these tools.
This course will give team members an understanding of how to use a computer, in order to simplify their life and advance their career. They will learn how to use the internet to research, use social media, manage their e-mails, retrieve information and how to stay safe while doing so.
This course is entirely online, so your employees are able to study anywhere and at any time as long, as they have an internet connection.
The course generally takes around 15 hours to complete, but, as everyone studies at different rates, some individuals are able to complete the course sooner than others.
Access to this course is available across all devices that have internet access.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Through this course, learners will learn:
- The basic components and how to operate a computer;
- What software is necessary, to enable a computer to function;
- The tools that are available to correct errors, locate files, undo and redo actions or copy and paste;
- Keyboard shortcuts and how you can use them, in order to simplify their experience;
- The fundamentals of the internet, such as how it works and how to find a service provider and activate their service;
- How to use basic internet functions and tools and how to locate and navigate websites;
- The ability to effortlessly navigate their e-mail, even using advanced features;
- Familiarisation with social media, learning how to create an account, upload photos and how to use it, in order to professionally connect with people;
- The importance of internet safety and how to create a strong password, in order to safeguard their accounts.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a range of benefits to successfully completing this course. These benefits include:
- Learning the basics necessary to operate a computer and begin navigating the internet;
- Getting a great start, in order to help advance your employee’s career;
- The course is available entirely online;
- Your team members are able to study at the time and from the place that best suits them;
- Study materials are available on all major devices, and your team members can access them 24/7.