Introduction to Feline Care Certification
Cats can be an elusive bunch. They have a reputation for being self-reliant, hard to read and reluctant to seek out human help in times of crisis. This can sometimes make proper feline care a bit of a challenge for the uninformed.
Cats have specialised needs depending on age. Learning how to provide proper care for the felines in your life means understanding what those needs are and finding ways to meet them. Anyone who works with cats often, either in their home or professional lives, should spend the time learning more about proper feline care.
This course gives you an overview of cat care, starting with a detailed discussion of the six stages of a cat’s life.
After giving you an overview of what you can expect behaviour wise from each life stage, we discuss what a cat’s nutritional requirements are at each one.
Next, we move on to talk about the importance of regular vet visits.
You Will Learn:
- How to identify a cat’s life stage based on age
- What to expect from cats at each stage in their lives
- When you should seek medical treatment for cats
- Why cats need professional medical care more than dogs
- How to meet a cat’s nutritional needs
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Understand the importance of regular vet visits for all cats, both indoor and outdoor
- Learn more about what to expect behaviour wise from cats at each stage of their lives
- If you are a current cat owner, you can gain valuable insight into your cat’s behaviour, life stages and the best way to keep them healthy
- If you are interested in a career in animal care or management, you can gain a valuable foundation of knowledge about cat care
- If you are interested in fostering or adopting a cat, you can learn more about what to expect and how to properly care for them