Recruitment Consultant Certification
This course will be perfect for staff members who are looking to broaden their skills in recruitment consultancy. The recruitment industry has boomed in recent years, in part due to the rapidly changing job market, the skills shortage in some industries and the propensity of millennials to frequently change jobs.
In addition, in-house human resources departments have tended to outsource the time-consuming and labour-intensive process of screening job applicants, entrusting this process to a recruitment consultant. Hence, there is a need for trained and resourceful people to fill this gap.
What’s Covered in the Course?
On this course, team members will study a total of 11 modules, covering the following topics:
- Introduction to recruitment: the history, importance and implications involved;
- Sales and selling within the recruitment industry: learn essential selling skills, in order to help secure new clients and build a client database;
- Recruitment bodies and standards: identify what the consultant needs to know and what standards they must adhere to, when working within the recruitment industry;
- The recruitment process: gain an understanding of the process involved, so as to be able to effectively manage it;
- Identify the key performance indicators for the recruitment industry;
- How to attract top candidates for available positions;
- What the consultant needs to do, in order to attract new clients, to build up their database;
- Information and skills to help the consultant with candidate management;
- Effective candidate interviewing skills.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
- Equip employees in the HR Department with the required tools and skills, to successfully recruit and retain staff;
- Gain the knowledge and skills that employees need, in order to attract top candidates and clients;
- Acquire essential knowledge about the various recruitment bodies and the standards that must be adhered to;
- The convenience of studying anywhere, at any time, and on any online device, by simply logging into the course from a PC, tablet or smartphone;
- A 30-minute multiple choice test at the end of the course, with the pass rate set at 70% and an opportunity to retake the test, if necessary.