Business Coaching is designed for the business leaders and entrepreneur within an SME environment. We are focused on working with the business owner from either initial concept through or established businesses, anchoring your growth strategy or possible exit plans.
So whether you are looking to set up a new business or are running an established business, business coaching can benefit you and your organisation by spotlighting all elements of your business.
We are committed to supporting you and guiding you through the process to improving your not only your business but your life in the process. Together we will focus on the areas in your business where you may feel need improvement. Together we will also discover your business goals. We take a holistic approach that involves creating action plans. Along this journey we will help you to resolve confusion, allay self-doubt, make decisions and pave the path towards the realisation of your business dreams and goals.
Why our Coaches?
Our coaches are CPD certified coaches with substantial experience of working for international corporate brands and running their own companies. Our coaches have held senior management positions within both small and large international corporates advising board members and decision makers, successfully business partnering and implementing change.
Our Business Coaching Process
We follow a process where we will support you to
- Discover your business aims and examine your business options from a fresh and in-depth perspective.
- Help you to identify and uphold your business values
- Understand business concerns and challenges, being a sounding board and helping you to create realistic ideas to overcome these
- Provide empowering emotional and motivational support, especially during crucial decision-making phases and times of opportunities
- Identify and eliminate limiting beliefs, mental blocks and internal challenges.
- Form a clear and realistic vision of your future business.
- Formulate an action plan, and keep motivated to stay committed to your progress towards your business goals
Examples of areas of consideration :
- Goal setting and timescales
- Nurturing business and client relationships
- Overcoming obstacles
- Resilience of you and your business
- Work/life balance
- Business Image & brand
- Maximising your pipeline
- Mindset & Motivation
- Time management
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Public speaking
- Exit Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Financials and Cashflow
- Strategies for growth
How it will work:
- 6 x 1 hour 1-2-1 online coaching sessions
- Additional 2 hour online coaching support which includes scheduled mid action plan follow up to review, highlights and challenges faced with the tasks set out. Also includes email support in between coaching sessions.
- Plan of action and associated notes from meetings.
Additional 1-2-1 coaching sessions charged at £75.00 per hour