Corporate Coaching is designed for proactive organisations that recognise the value of it’s employees and their wellbeing. Staff are the biggest asset of any organisation and as such are a major factor in it’s ability to be a success. Wellbeing is a very large area it is not only about Health & Wellness but also recognises the impact of other factors such as:
- Life purpose of the individuals and the perception and reality of their contribution to the organisation
- Approach and attitudes of the individuals, how this impacts on communication and motivation within your organisation. Impacting and facilitating understanding and goal congruence between the teams.
- Financial and economic impacts on individuals and organisation linking to motivation and perceptions v. reality
- Physical environment on a conscious and subconscious level and how it effects behaviour
- Personal growth of individuals and how that links into corporate growth
- Relationships can be internal or external that can impact the organisation. Teams understanding their relationship to each other, the impact of relationships between colleagues and improving effectiveness.
- Career goals, mentoring and coaching to put in realistic steps and action plans to benefit the individual and organisation
- Values and ethics. The value and ethics of an individual needs to relate to the value and ethics of the organisation. If there is a direct conflict in this area this all too often results into a problem for the organisation manifesting as a motivational, behavioural or a performance management issue which can be costly to the organisation.
- Social life internal and external of the organisation and the impact and factors around this . Under social life we look at factor such as work/ life balance, trust and team building. Feeling like a valuable part of a performing team is an important element of wellbeing across any organisation.
We are committed to supporting your organisation and guiding you through the process to improve the individual and team wellbeing of your staff by facilitating healthy change and understanding. Together we will focus on understanding key improvement areas and formulate strategic action plans. You can choose or combine team coaching or individual coaching. As every organisation is different so too are it’s requirements, we provide bespoke and tailored corporate coaching packages to all our clients. We initially have a 60 minute consultation to understand your organisations objectives and draft a preliminary proposal and estimated cost. The 60 minute consultation is at a cost of £280.
Why our Coaches?
Our coaches are CPD certified coaches with substantial experience of working for international corporate brands and running their own companies. Our coaches have held senior management positions within both small and large international corporates advising board members and decision makers, successfully business partnering and implementing change.
Our Corporate Coaching Process
We follow a process where we will support you to
- Discover the current score of the wellbeing and team relationships within your organisation.
- Help you to identify key areas for improvement
- Understanding your wellbeing and staff concerns and challenges, being a sounding board and helping you to create realistic ideas to improve these
- Provide empowering emotional and motivational support, especially during crucial decision-making phases and times of opportunities
- Identify and eliminate limiting beliefs, mental blocks and internal challenges.
- Form a clear and realistic vision of your wellbeing factors within your future organisation.
- Formulate a strategy and management plan
- Provide mentorship to individuals and organisation
- Review wellbeing score and strategy plan
Examples of areas of consideration :
- Goal setting and timescales
- Nurturing colleague relationships
- Overcoming obstacles and behaviours
- Building team resilience
- Work/life balance
- Business Image & brand in accordance to attracting and retaining staff
- Maximising your productivity through happy teams
- Mindset & Motivation
- Time management
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Mindset of teams and management
How it will work:
- We initially have a 60 minute consultation to understand your organisations objectives and draft a preliminary proposal and estimated cost. The 60 minute consultation is at a cost of £280